National Precast Concrete Association has represented manufacturers of industrial plant-produced precast concrete products and the suppliers of products and services for the industry since 1965. We are dedicated to expanding the use of quality precast concrete and providing members with the programs and information required to operate a successful precast plant.
- We provide the industry’s largest and most comprehensive plant certification program, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute.
- We educate precast company employees through in-person and online coursework.
- We develop marketing resources for members.
- We create publications, online content and product-specific materials to keep members and the specifying industry informed.
- We produce an annual Convention where company owners and executives network with suppliers and conduct the business of the association and The Precast Show, a trade show featuring heavy equipment, tools, products and services.
The NPCA Staff is committed to upholding the following core values:
INTEGRITY: Honesty, equality, and stewardship of association assets are foundational to maintaining trust and accountability at NPCA.
ADVANCEMENT: We see our spirit to innovate and advance as what sets us apart. Through determination to set and achieve goals, a desire to lead our industry, and a passion for personal and professional growth, we are driven to make a positive impact on our industry as well as each of our team members.
SERVICE: NPCA compassionately serves its members – internal and external – by providing them with the resources they need to be successful, as well as the education and support needed to perform the job at hand.
COLLABORATION: Achieving success is the result of a team effort, combined with our desire to contribute, evolve, and commit to our endeavors. By working together, the magnitude of our individual successes can bring forth even greater success for the industry and our association.
COMMUNICATION: We strive for positive and open communication at NPCA to strengthen trust and transparency among our members and professional staff.
NPCA Strategic Plan
NPCA is responsible for proactively planning for the future needs of the precast concrete industry. NPCA has a long history of collaboration with members and the specifying community to promote high-quality precast concrete products and to ensure safety, quality and technical expertise are top priorities.
Our strategic plan focuses on four main priority areas:
- Build a powerful brand identity known for premier technical expertise and resources that is respected and utilized by the industry.
- Administer the industry’s most comprehensive certification program that is valued and utilized by members and essential to specifiers and other customers.
- Enable broad involvement of stakeholders that promotes education and advocacy for the industry through customized means of affiliation and interaction.
- An engaged industry and association.
To read the entire plan, click below.