The National Precast Concrete Association and its members hosted Precast Days 2023 throughout October at facilities across the United States to raise awareness of precast concrete manufacturing. Students, contractors, specifiers, job-seekers, government officials and community members were invited to visit their local plants to learn more about the industry and see how precast concrete plants utilize modern manufacturing techniques to create the quality products that serve as the backbone to U.S. infrastructure.
Precast Days currently were held in 22 cities along with one virtual event. Each Precast Days event was unique to the individual facility. Many included tours, meet-and-greets with plant personnel, Q&A sessions and job application opportunities.
Precast Days 2023 was supported by NPCA Associate members Afinitas, A-Lok, ALP Supply, Besser, Concrete Sealants, GCI Groups, Irving Equipment, Press-Seal, Ratec America, Simem America, Titan 3000 and TopWerk America.
For more information about Precast Days, visit www.Precast.org/PrecastDays.
Companies that offered Precast Days events include:
- Atlantic TNG, Sarasota, Fla.
- EZ-CRETE, Swanzey, N.H.
- Gainey’s , Holden, La.
- Garden State Precast, Wall Township, N.J.
- Gillespie Precast, Chestertown, Md.
- IntelliBatch by Egan Company, Virtual
- Lee’s Precasdt Concrete, Aberdeen, Miss.
- Locke Solutions, Houston, Texas
- Mack Industries, Vienna, Ohio
- Mack Industries, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Mack Industries, Valley City, Ohio
- Mack Industries, Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Midstates Precast Products, Bondurant, Iowa
- PRETECH, Kansas City, Kan.
- Shea Concrete Products, Nottingham, N.H.
- Shea Concrete Products, Rochester, Mass.
- Shea Concrete Products, Wilmington, Mass.
- Shea Concrete Products, Amesbury, Mass.
- Smith-Midland , Midland, Va.
- Tindal Infrastructure, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Wieser Concrete Products, Portage, Wis.
- Wieser Concrete Products, Maiden Rock, Wis.
- Wieser Concrete Products, Roxana, Ill.