NPCA Staff Report
For more than three decades, the NPCA Foundation has provided educational scholarships to students enrolled in civil engineering, architectural and construction-related curricula. Undergraduates are eligible to receive up to $20,000, while the Daneen S. Barbour Graduate Scholarship is a one-time award of $5,000.
Here are the NPCA scholarship winners for 2023:
- German Laiton, Olivet Nazarene University. Civil engineering and architectural engineering. Sponsored by Concrete Sealants.
- Madelyn Heckert, Portland State University. Civil engineering. Sponsored by Oldcastle Infrastructure.
- Alexis Hider, Rowan University. Civil engineering. Sponsored by Northeast Precast.
- Hans Stelpflug, University of Wisconsin-Stout. Construction. Sponsored by Wieser Form Fabrication.
- Cheyenne Wimsatt, University of Louisville. Civil engineering. Sponsored by S&M Precast.
Daneen S. Barbour Graduate Scholarship
- Rashida Wilson, Louisiana State University, Construction science. Sponsored by ALP Supply