The National Precast Concrete Association elected Kansas City-area businessman Bill Bundschuh as Chair of the Board on Saturday, Oct. 14, at its 58th Annual Convention in Oklahoma City.
Bundschuh is president and owner of PRETECH Corp in Kansas City, Kan. He has worked in the precast industry for more than 30 years. Founded in 1993, PRETECH manufactures a wide variety of precast concrete products, including sanitary and stormwater products, utility vaults, retaining walls and electrical manholes, helping to develop infrastructure throughout Kansas City and beyond.
“I am excited to become NPCA Chair and to continue serving this great industry and association,” Bundschuh said. “Together with the NPCA Board of Directors, I will work toward showing how precast concrete is the No. 1 as a durable, dependable building material.”
Bundschuh was one of three individuals elected to a one-year NPCA Board officer position. He is joined by:
- Kevin Camp, Chair-Elect, of Camp Precast Concrete Products in Milton, Vt.
- Asher Kazmann, Secretary/Treasurer, of Locke Solutions in Houston
NPCA membership also elected four individuals to the association’s Board of Directors. These positions include a three-year term.
- Jason Lambert of Rinker Materials in Winter Haven, Fla.
- Allen Lee of Lee’s Precast Concrete in Aberdeen, Miss.
- Rick Terrill of USF Fabrication in Hialeah, Fla.
- Jim Tully of DECAST Limited in Utopia, Ont.