Make plans now to join NPCA on Amelia Island for the 57th Annual Convention.
NPCA Annual Convention registration includes two days of access to exhibits and all educational courses along with select food and beverage opportunities.
|Registration Type||Early-Bird (On or before Oct. 5)||Standard (After Oct. 5)|
|First Exhibitor||Included with paid sponsorship||Included with paid sponsorship|
|Guest Package (for spouses and guests)||$450||$550|
|Child (12 and under)||$125||$125|
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be received by Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022. All refund requests must be submitted to [email protected] An administrative fee of $50 per participant will be deducted from all refunds. No refunds will be issued after Oct. 12.
• Policy: All reservations must be accompanied by a nonrefundable first night room deposit, paid with a major credit card. Any reservation canceled will be charged for one night’s room and tax. Hotel contracts are negotiated for the benefit of housing those who attend NPCA events. These contracted rooms are placed in an official housing block, and reserving a room will require event registration.
• Online: Reservations can be made here
• Phone: Call 1-888-261-6161 to reserve rooms. Mention you are calling to make a reservation for the NPCA group in November.
• NPCA discounted rate: $229, includes resort service charge
• Deadline: Reservations must be made by Monday, Oct. 10
Beware of Unauthorized Vendors
It is not uncommon for unauthorized vendors to try to sell attendees hotel rooms. These vendors may claim to be representing NPCA, stating that the room block is “sold out” and that you must make a reservation with them immediately. Please be careful and book your room directly with the hotel listed in the Hotel and Travel link below. Often these vendors will add fees that could substantially inflate your costs and also expose NPCA to penalties for not meeting the room block commitment. If you are unsure whether a vendor is an authorized company, or would like to report an unauthorized company, please contact Brenda Ibitz or click here to view a list of known unauthorized vendors.