Omni Oklahoma City Hotel is a true entertainment and culinary-forward destination that pays homage to the heritage and modern progress of the city. The hotel features 605 luxurious guest rooms, including 29 suites, with dramatic views of the 70-acre Scissortail Park and the downtown OKC skyline.
The hotel is across the street from Bricktown and is conveniently nestled between Paycom Center and the Oklahoma City Convention Center. You’ll find plenty of things to do near the hotel in downtown Oklahoma City.
Omni Oklahoma City Hotel
100 Oklahoma City Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Policy: All reservations must be accompanied by a non-refundable first night room deposit, paid with a major credit card. Any reservation canceled will be charged for one night’s room and tax. Hotel contracts are negotiated for the benefit of housing those who attend NPCA events. These contracted rooms are placed in an official housing block and reserving a room will require event registration.
• Location: Omni Oklahoma City Hotel in downtown OKC is located next to the new Oklahoma City Convention Center, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and the new 70-acre Scissortail Park.
• Fly into OKC: Omni Oklahoma City Hotel is about 10 miles from the Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) in downtown Oklahoma City.
• Options To/From OKC: Taxis, Uber and Lyft serve the Will Rogers Airport. More transportation information to come.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OKLAHOMA CITY >
• Valet parking (Main or West): $28 per car per day (24-Hour In/Out Service)
• No self-parking
Learn More About the Hotel
The 17-story Omni Oklahoma City Hotel features 605 guest rooms. The hotel’s design pays homage to the state and weaves in the rustic, earthy tones of the landscape into each space.
EXPLORE THE WEBSITE >
Thank You to the Sponsors of the 58th Annual Convention!
CLICK HERE TO SEE A COMPLETE LIST OF ANNUAL CONVENTION SPONSORS
© 2023 National Precast Concrete Association.
NPCA® and National Precast Concrete Association® are marks owned by National Precast Concrete Association.
NPCA provides industry leadership by promoting quality precast concrete, addressing challenges and developing opportunities.
1320 City Center Drive
Suite 200, Carmel, IN
+800 366 7731