In conjunction with the convention center, the headquarters’ hotels, the City of New Orleans and the State of Louisiana, NPCA and PCI have arranged for appropriate precautions to be taken. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mandatory temperature check before entering the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the convention center lobby and Show floor.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotels.
- Mandatory mask requirement, per local ordinance, to be enforced by New Orleans Police Department.*
- Social distancing requirements.
- Individually wrapped or served food and drink in the convention center.
- Custodial staff routinely to wipe down common areas in hotels and the convention center.
- Sanitization of buses for shuttle and off-site uses.
We believe that these precautions, as well as others, will be helpful in assisting potential attendees to consider their decision to attend. Further, we will continue to work with officials to update/revise these steps, as appropriate, in the weeks leading up to The Precast Show 2021 and the 2021 PCI Convention.
*According to the CDC and state of Louisiana guidelines, using a face shield is not an acceptable alternative for a face mask.