Facilitator: Ron Overton, Overton Safety Training
Tuesday, October 17
Noon – 4 p.m. Eastern
Member Discount Price: $149
Non-Member Price: $299
NPCA’s Understanding Delivery Crane Load Charts webinar is a four hour course designed to help crane operators become more familiar with load charts that are commonly used within the precast concrete industry and those that may appear on the national certification written exams required to meet OSHA’s crane certification requirement. This requirement goes into effect Nov. 10, 2018.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Read load rating chart types including: Main boom, jib charts, 360 and quadrant capacity ratings
- Apply the four base capacity ratings including: crane, wire rope, hook and rigging
- Find the boom length, radius and boom angles in the load charts
- Explain split-measurement ratings
- Identify and calculate load handling deductions
- Solve crane lift solutions using basic math
- Identify key aspects of the QMC and USTC delivery crane load charts
- Solve lifting solution scenarios including: Determining gross crane capacity, determining net crane capacity, lifting solutions when load weight is provided (determine max radius placement)
Click to download registration form or register online.